Residential & Commercial Roofing Solutions
Your roof is the first line of defense against the Texas climate. When your roof has sustained damage and needs a repair, or you need to consider replacing your entire roof, you can depend on Cornerstone Construction. As an experienced roofing contractor, we take pride in using top-quality materials and highly qualified roofing experts for proper installation. We want to protect your home or business from the harsh Texas weather for the lifetime of the roof, which is why we follow the industry standards for best installation practices to ensure your roof can last. We are proud to be a veteran-owned and -operated company providing roof replacement, repair and storm damage roof repair.
Residential Roofing Materials
Replacing your roof means choosing between many different materials, styles and colors available. Here are some of the materials we repair and replace when it comes to your roofing system:
- Asphalt shingles. Asphalt shingles are the most common material because of their affordability. They also come in a variety of colors and styles.
- Metal. Metal is lightweight, low-maintenance and comes in a variety of styles. It boasts a lifespan of anywhere from 40-70 years.
- Cedar or wood. Wood shingles take on a beautiful hue as they age, and can last 30 years or more with the right maintenance.
- Slate or tile. If you’re looking for an elegant and natural look, slate and tile roofs can last for a century or, in some cases, longer.
Cornerstone Construction will take the time to discuss all your options with you so you understand the pros and cons of each one.
Commercial Roofing Materials
Your commercial roof is of the utmost importance, and you have many choices of what material to go with. Our experienced commercial roofing professionals can help you decide between our materials, including:
- Single-ply. Single ply membranes such as TPO, EPDM and PVC protect your roof with a flexible sheet-type material and is installed directly over insulation boards and roof decks.
- Built-up roof. Designed for low-slope roofs, built-up roofing (BUR) uses layers of fabric, asphalt and stone and can last up to 40 years.
- Modified bitumen. A multi-ply system that consists of up to three layers, modified bitumen is most used on low-slope roofs and can last up to 20 years.
- Metal roof. Metal roofs are designed to withstand high winds and our harsh Texas weather and give your building the exact appeal you’re looking for.
We also provide tapered insulation systems, roof coatings, lightweight concrete decks and waterproofing solutions for our commercial clients. Cornerstone Construction offers a commercial roofing maintenance program, which covers regular roof inspections so you can take a proactive approach to maximizing the life of your roof.
What Sets Us Apart?
Our experienced installers take pride in their work. Whether they’re repairing, replacing, inspecting or preparing an insurance claim, they bring their experience and attention to detail to each and every job. Cornerstone Construction is a licensed and insured company and can provide you with proof of both. Your home, money and safety are essential to you, and to us, this is how we protect all three of those things. You can expect Cornerstone Construction to thoroughly clean up your job site when the work is complete. In fact, our goal is to leave your home and property better than it looked before! Cornerstone Construction provides quality products with warranties and skilled installers to ensure your investments lasts. With our upfront pricing, you know what you’re paying for before you pay, and exactly how much before any work begins.
Get a Free Estimate From a Roofing Contractor
No matter the size of your roofing project, you can always expect excellent customer service, the highest quality materials and clear communication. Call Cornerstone Construction to schedule a free estimate with a roofing contractor at (361) 877-1029. You can also let us know more about your next roofing project by completing our contact form.